http://free3dmaxmodels.com/author/administrator/page/11/ After a damp start to the day the teams at Mersey Rail, Mid Cheshire Rail Community Partnership, BTP, Tackling Track Safety & RSW rallied on with plans to welcome class 5 students from Westminster Primary to Ellesmere Port Station at 0930 for a morning of fun safety based activities followed by a short train journey to Hooton Train station and back.
We then returned to the warmth of the station for some colouring and a short Q&A session with Mersey Rail before the children headed off with their hands full of goodies kindly donated by Mersey Rail, BTP & Rail Safety Week.
vermieter will mieter kennenlernen A special thanks to Sally Buttifant from Mid Cheshire Community Rail Partnership who organised a fun and informative morning.
http://plasticrepair.es/?esminer=conoce-chicas-de-colombia&ec2=88 • Network Rail – Tracey Young and the team at BTP handed out rail safety leaflets at Cardiff Central throughout the day.
• BTP – PSO Phillips conducted rail safety talks to school children in Oxfordshire.
• ABC Electrification – launched their “Safety is” campaign to run alongside the launch of Rail Safety Week. They aim to give their employees a better understanding of exactly what safety entails.
• Spence LTD – Grace Lucas has arranged for leaflets to be handed out at Euston station.
• TXM Plant – Kayleigh Lord, has made it possible for a fun bus to be traveling between Southern & Midlands stations, raising awareness of how important safety is. They also have a safety van parked at the stations.
• J Murphy and Sons – set up health hubs across their UK sites for their employees to get checked out and to promote health and well-being.